In this episode Jamie and Kathe talk about:
- The secret of getting 3000 square feet worth of stuff into a 1200 square foot apartment.
- What can I do now if I don’t want to move, but I just have a lot of clutter that I want to get rid of?
- How do you deal with those boxes and boxes of photos?
- What is the difference between a mover and a move manager such as Silver Linings Transitions?
- How to diffuse any needless fighting over belongings and keep the stress level down for everyone.
To read more go HERE:
Rock Your Retirement is about Retirement Lifestyle, not money.